Call for papers for Volume 5 of the Czech Yearbook of Public & Private International Law (published by the Czech Society of International Law)
The Czech Society of International Law is the Editor of a new periodical publication focused on International Law. The first volume has appeared in September 2010.
According to models of other major foreign yearbooks, the CYIL focuses on articles and comments on Public International Law, without precluding the possibility to submit contributions dealing with Private International Law and European Law.
The CYIL took inspiration in similar foreign publications. Therefore the CYIL has adopted the following structure:
II. Short articles, comments and discussion
IV. Czech practice relating to international law
V. Review of books
VI. Bibliography (Survey of journals)
The Yearbook appears both in printed (paper) and in Internet version.
The deadline for the submission is Monday 19 May 2014. The recommended length of articles is 10 to 15 pages in English, including summary (in Czech or another language) the recommended style OSCOLA, Times New Roman font, line-spacing 1.5. We also welcome shorter comments, information and book reviews. The CYIL is a peer-reviewed journal.
The CYIL, vol. 5 will be published in October 2014.
Prof. Pavel Šturma
President of the CSIL
United Nations International Law Fellowship Programme and Regional Courses in International Law 2014
Please find attached information regarding:
- The International Law Fellowship Programme2014, which will be held in The Hague, The Netherlands, from 30 June to 8 August 2014. It will be conducted in French.
- The Regional Course in International Law for Africa,which will be held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, from 7 April to 2 May 2014. It will be conducted in English.
- The Regional Course in International Law for Latin America and the Carribean, which will be held in Montevideo, Uruguay, from 5 to 30 May 2014. It will be conducted in English.
- The Regional Course in International Law for Asia-Pacific, which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand, from 3 to 28 November 2014. It will be conducted in English.
We would greatly appreciate your assistance in disseminating and bringing this information to the attention of qualified candidates. The deadline for receiving applications is on Friday, 8 November 2013.
For more information, please visit the respective website:
- International Law Fellowship Programme: https://www.un.org/law/ilfp
- Regional Courses in International Law: https://www.un.org/law/rcil
Secretary of the Advisory Committee
on the United Nations Programme of Assistance
in the Teaching, Study, Dissemination
and Wider Appreciation of International Law
The Slovak Yearbook of International Law is accepting submissions for Volume IV to be published in late autumn 2013. SYIL is published by the Slovak Society of International Law (Slovakia).
Submissions should address topical issues of international law or issues of European law with international legal implications.
Type of submissions:
- Studies or articles (5,000 - 10,000 words)
- Short articles, commentaries, discussions (up to 2,000 words)
- Case law studies in international law (up to 2,000 words)
- Review of books or articles (up to 1000 words)
Papers shall be submitted in English.
SYIL is peer-reviewed. Submissions will be proofread.
Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2013.
Via e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information visit: www.syil.eu