United Nations International Law Fellowship Programme and Regional Courses in International Law 2014
Please find attached information regarding:
- The International Law Fellowship Programme2014, which will be held in The Hague, The Netherlands, from 30 June to 8 August 2014. It will be conducted in French.
- The Regional Course in International Law for Africa,which will be held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, from 7 April to 2 May 2014. It will be conducted in English.
- The Regional Course in International Law for Latin America and the Carribean, which will be held in Montevideo, Uruguay, from 5 to 30 May 2014. It will be conducted in English.
- The Regional Course in International Law for Asia-Pacific, which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand, from 3 to 28 November 2014. It will be conducted in English.
We would greatly appreciate your assistance in disseminating and bringing this information to the attention of qualified candidates. The deadline for receiving applications is on Friday, 8 November 2013.
For more information, please visit the respective website:
- International Law Fellowship Programme: https://www.un.org/law/ilfp
- Regional Courses in International Law: https://www.un.org/law/rcil
Secretary of the Advisory Committee
on the United Nations Programme of Assistance
in the Teaching, Study, Dissemination
and Wider Appreciation of International Law
The Slovak Yearbook of International Law is accepting submissions for Volume IV to be published in late autumn 2013. SYIL is published by the Slovak Society of International Law (Slovakia).
Submissions should address topical issues of international law or issues of European law with international legal implications.
Type of submissions:
- Studies or articles (5,000 - 10,000 words)
- Short articles, commentaries, discussions (up to 2,000 words)
- Case law studies in international law (up to 2,000 words)
- Review of books or articles (up to 1000 words)
Papers shall be submitted in English.
SYIL is peer-reviewed. Submissions will be proofread.
Deadline for submissions: 31 August 2013.
Via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: www.syil.eu